Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our Cat Family >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just discovered how to make a montage of the cats that have been a part of my family recently. They're over there in my side bar. We found a good home for two of these guys, but kept all the rest! Yep, we take care of five of these furry critters! Can you guess which two are the spoiled indoor cats?

This one, Bo Bo, is the character of the bunch! Yesterday when I had the kids out on the front porch painting water colors, he kept sneaking up on them and stealing their paint brushes out of their hands! He would grab the end of the paint brush in his mouth and take off with it. He is also the cat who enjoys going on stroller rides with the kids! :)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

They are so cute!!! I can totally tell which two live in the house! You have some great shots here, I love the one of the striped cat sticking out his tongue!

Bobo sounds like a total character! I have never seen a cat do such a thing. That would be great to catch on film and send to an animal show :)