Saturday, September 22, 2007

PBSing, Bologna Throwing and Blankie Surfing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket PBSing - "I'm gonna say that PBS word!" That was the puzzling thing that my daughter announced to me yesterday. I was very puzzled at first, but had to LOL when I realized why she was referring to a curse word in this manner. She has overheard me calling it the "F" word or the "Sh" word or sometimes I even spell it when discussing it with Mark. She couldn't remember exactly what combination of letters I use, so she chose the acronym that she is most familiar with. She watches PBS shows like "Dragon Tales" and "Sesame Street". She also calls the UPS truck the PBS truck.

Bologna Throwing - This has become MB's new pastime. He begs for a piece of bologna from the fridge, he takes one bite and then he throws it like a Frisbee across the room. Sometimes I see it flying through the air, but other times I don't find it until I step on it barefoot. Did you know that it's as slippery as a banana peel?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Blankie Surfing - This is a new sport that I invented recently. MG had left the fridge open, so MB ran to it as quick as lightening and grabbed the eggs and was raising them over his head to smash upon the floor. I screamed and ran to the fridge and stepped on his blankie half way there. Then I surfed the rest of the way to the fridge. This gave me just enough speed to save the eggs!

No comments: