Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Laughter and Chocolate... the best medicines




I've been watching the first season of "I Love Lucy" on DVD. It has really cheered me up more than anything during this time of job stress & a few other things going on right now. That show brings back memories, & it makes me laugh & forget about the worries for a little while. A little chocolate helps, too!
And Blog Awards are good medicine, too! :) Barbara gave me my first one ever, so that lifted my spirits quite a bit. I really appreciate it. She says that this award originated from Barb on her blog at Skittles' Place. Here it is... my very first blog award....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

I love Lucy! (no pun intended). There has never been another character that can compare to her - she was the perfect balance, it was easy to be on her side even when she was pulling some crazy scheme.

I love chocolate too.