Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mommy's tired....Mommy's cranky!

"Mommy's tired...Mommy's cranky!" That's what Metal Girl said to me this morning. And don't forget, Mommy is PMSing for the first time in almost two years, so Mommy feels awfully crummy. I haven't been too mean today, but my usual reserve of patience has been depleted. MG got to sit in time-out much sooner than normal for bad behavior. She is also getting an early nap right now due to my lack of patience today. She does seem extra tired, though, and didn't get a nap yesterday. Hopefully this will help us all to feel better and act better. I'm going to try to have a nap too. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am always tired and cranky right now. Plus I have yet another cold. Nicholas of course is up at nights and Sophia is far too wound up to take a nap during the day. It really stinks. Don't feel bad, I think all mommy's feel this way sometimes.