Thursday, March 08, 2007

Am I the only person who needs sleep in this house?


Baby Blues
Super Baby wouldn't take a nap today. He was like a wild monkey all day climbing on everything. He climbed up onto MG's bed while I was kneeling down next to it to find something underneath. He fell off and banged his head against my head. It hurt me, but he rolled onto the floor giggling. MG wouldn't take a nap, either, but that's nothing new.
The strange thing is that MB woke up several times last night and then got up around 7am this morning! He seemed to have extra energy all day long. Why was I the only tired person in this house that needed a nap? I had such trouble sleeping last night that moved to the couch around 3am. Then the stinkin cat kept pestering me!
I think that both kids will probably sleep good tonight. Their batteries have to run down sometime. Whew...mine were run down when I got up this morning.

No comments: