Saturday, March 03, 2007

Friday and Saturday Sleepy




Mark and I take turns with working alternating Fridays and Saturdays so that one of us can always be with the kids on each of those days. Mark was with them yesterday. I caught this cute picture of their "naptime". (second picture) I was glad that Mark took a little nap....he rarely does that and is pretty much a work-a-holic or thinks that he always has to be busy doing something. The top picture was taken about an hour ago. Metal Boy was sleeping with his hair in his eyes, so I gave him his first haircut. I just trimmed the bangs. Looks pretty cute! :)






2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm the same way as Mark. I have a hard time relaxing when there's things to get done. Plus I have a very hard time napping during the day.

Bar L. said...

OMG! Those are adorable! Your boys are both so cute. I love the position Metal Boy fell asleep in!!!