Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Relaxing Morning

Yesterday was my birthday. We all still have colds, so it was a snotty day. Two toddlers with colds creates a big snotfest. You'd have to see it to believe it. And since MG wasn't feeling good, she had several tantrums. Whew...they're both sleeping in a little later this morning which is unusual. Maybe the extra rest will help them feel better for today. It's so beautiful outside, so I hope that I can get them out for at least a little while. I hope that this is the last cold till next winter.

Thought I'd share a memory of past birthdays. My maternal grandmother and my great grandmother shared and I all shared May birthdays. When I was really young, we would pick a Sunday in May and go to a restaurant to celebrate our birthdays together.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Christy! Happy Belated B-day! Sorry your guys are sick. Maybe this weekend Mark will take you out to celebrate :)