Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Crappy Cold

I've had the crummiest cold for the past few days. It was so crappy that I missed MG's second to last day of preschool before summer break. It seems like every time I take off from work for something special, I get sick and miss out on it. I'm just now tonight beginning to feel better. Mark made me soup, made me drink orange juice and hot tea with honey in it. He takes good care of me when I'm sick, even though I'm the worst grumpiest meanest sick person around.

Remember our little girl cat visitor Lucy? She has become super friendly and is so sweet and playful. She climbed up into this honeysuckle bush just for fun & Mark captured this dazzling photo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda said...

That terrible cold has been going around. Everybody in my house and my in-laws have had that along with Pink Eye. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Bar L. said...

oh, sorry to hear your under the weather!! (who made up that saying and what does it mean?)

Lucy is so pretty! I am glad she's getting more comfortable!