Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moody!

When we went to the store last week, MG was not listening and running away from me and out of my sight. I abandoned my shopping cart with groceries in an aisle and took her and MB right out of the store. She threw a terrible tantrum, but knew that I meant business. Today didn't work out that well when we were grocery shopping. I really should have left my cart and took her out this time, too, but I had a cart load of groceries with several "keep cold" items. It really was an ordeal getting her to listen and get out of the store. I have to yell at her in the store & she throws herself on the floor for a tantrum. This doesn't happen every shopping trip, but it happens too frequently. Maybe it stressed me out more than normal because I woke up in such a bad mood. And I don't know why ! I'm too moody!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

oops, i got excited about your new blog but its not up yet...I can't wait! i love hearing about the South! Its always intrigued me more than any other place in the US

ChristyTN said...

rwSorry Barbara,
This is really silly, but I got depressed about some things yesterday and deleted my Southern blog. Thanks for your interest. I am going to recreate it. I think that it will help me with some of these homesick feelings. :)