Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Little Disturbed

I have a friend who I knew for a fact wanted a second cat to keep their first one company. When we had the cat invasion, I tried to talk this person into taking one. Her excuse was that her family was going on a long vacation in the summer and didn't think a new pet would be a good idea at this time. Now I find out that she has indeed adopted a young kitten. I understand that she may have wanted a younger kitten than ours, but her first excuse was just that. A lame excuse. She should have told me the real reason. : ( Am I just in a bitchy mood, or should I be a little disturbed by this?

1 comment:

G. Shaun Jackson said...

You should be aggravated! This happens to us all the time when we are selling animals, etc. I am constantly amazed at this type of behavior from people. I think the reason people do things like this is to get you off their case at the moment. They also think that they are sparing your feelings. I don't know if there is a way to "fix" such behavior, but there is nothing wrong with venting your frustration!