Monday, May 28, 2007

Kitty Decision

We still have three of the sweet cats that were abandoned here several weeks ago. We're keeping Captian Bobo.... I'll explain later why he's like a little pirate. We just had an offer from a neighbor who would like one cat, Jasper the male grey cat, for a barn kitty. Of course we're all very attached to him now, so we're trying to decide the best thing to do. Our family continues to urge us to get rid of them because of their dog. If he caught them, he would hurt them. And they must have been raised around a nice dog, because they will not run from Mr. Cat Hater. Fortunately, we have been here to intervene twice before something bad could happen.

The little girl Lucy has become completely sweet and friendly. She will let me pet her tummy. She is very pretty too. I think that she's always going to be a smaller petite cat. She and Jasper are always together, so I think that she would miss him a lot. I wish that we could find a home for her too. She is very loving and is such a sweet pet. Sigh...I guess it would be best to take our neighbor up on his offer for Jasper. We'd probably still see lots of Jasper since he'd be so close. It might even be difficult to get him to stay at the neighbor's house since he could easily find his way back. Does anyone out there want a cute little girl cat named Lucy? She's a beautiful black cat that has auburn in her fur when she's in the sunlight. Her eyes are big and yellow green.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish that I could take her for you. My cat Tristan ran away one night last week and we are trying desperately to catch him. We have seen him and touched him a few times, but he keeps running away from us. Little turkey must like it on the outside!!