Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Watching What I Say

Well, everything gets repeated. I think I've gotten better with my language, but sometimes "damn-it" slips out anyway. This is not good, because MG has started saying it when she drops something. I told her that it's a bad word and that Mommy shouldn't be saying it. It's hard to tell her not to do something if I'm constantly doing it. Teach by example, right? I've got to really really really work on my foul mouth again.

Despite that, things are going well. I'm checking into getting MG started in preschool soon. One more reason I don't want her saying "damn-it" or anything more colorful. We're still not potty trained, so I'm trying to find a preschool class that doesn't require that. Many do. I think that she would love playing with other kids and learning new things.

2 comments:

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Christy, I didn't think you said such things! Shame on you!!! Go suck on some Lifebouy right now! : )

ChristyTN said...

I know, I know. I rarely say such things in public since I'm a shy person.

I can still remember the taste of LifeGuard soap. My Mom made us lick it if we said a bad word. Yuck!