Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chocolate COFFEE Chocolate COFFEE Chocolate COFFEE

I've kind of lost track, but I'm sure it's been more than two weeks since MB has slept through the night. And MG has got up during a couple of these nights too! What's going on here? I feel pretty zombie-like. I need some miracle zap of extra energy. I've tried to obtain extra energy from CHOCOLATE and too much COFFEE, but it is not having hardly any affect on me. I guess nothing can substitute sleep.

Getting up isn't so bad, but I have too much on my mind and then I end up not being able to go back to sleep right away. Sigh! I have noticed two teeth just barely barely poking through MB's gums, so this waking in the night must be due to teething.

It's downright cold here today!!! It feel good, but the cold weather caused me to rush out to the store to get MB something to wear. This is no easy thing. He's big for his age with thunder thighs. Very adorable, but I have to get size 24 months in pants made of stretchy material. He's tall, but not as tall as a two year old, so these pants will have to be rolled up or hemmed. Anyway, I panicked because I had very few warm things for him to wear. I did find several things today. MG has actually lost a lot of baby fat, so she can wear some things from last year.

I found a preschool that I think we like for MG. It meets just once a week and does not require the kid to be potty trained right away. The only thing we have to work out is that they like for a parent to stay with the child the first few times without siblings. I work that morning, and will have to see if I can miss a few hours of work here and there. Not so easy if your supervisor doesn't always understand about kids. Wish me luck! I think it's a very important thing for MG.

I haven't heard anything more about Randall, but I plan to call my brother to see if he got to come home today. I'll keep you posted. Take care!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck on the preschool. It's probably a good idea to be able to stay a bit in the morning. Tell that job of yours to GET A GRIP! =o)

Amanda said...

Godiva now makes coffe drinks (in your local grocery store). Gotta love it! :) http://www.bevnet.com/news/2006/04-18-2006-Godiva.asp