Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Poopy Incident

It seems that ever since I've had kids, I'm more scatter-brained than ever. I also make lots of silly mistakes. This happens when I'm especially trying hard NOT to do something awful. Like tonight, MB had an extremely poopy diaper. He was sleeping, so I was trying to quietly change the diaper without waking him and without getting any poop smeared on anything. Well, I managed to wake him up and get poop under my fingernails. I only do things like this when I'm specifically trying not to. Poopy incidents can be really gross, but I'm getting used to them...especially since I have two kids in diapers.

The funny thing about baby poop is that prior to having babies, I would start gagging if one of the cats missed the litter pan. Now I'm immune and have become an expert at cleaning up any type of poo ball that can be thrown onto the floor...just kidding. I'm sure there's a kind that would find a way to completely freak me out. Getting it under my fingernails almost did it tonight. I really had to scrub and scrub under them with dishsoap, and I'm still considering cutting them all off! I keep sticking my fingers up my nose to try to detect if there's any slight scent of poopy. Don't ya love it?




No comments: