Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Do you think that I'm acting better?

That's the question that I asked Mark the other night. I wanted to know if he could see a difference in my behavior and attitude since I started taking meds for the depression again. He said that, yes, it has made a difference. I really do feel better. I've been getting out and doing more. I hadn't realized just how much I was moping around the house and couldn't bring myself to go places. It really helps me to be more positive. The biggest change is that MG's behavior has become better too. I'm much more tolerant and patient and have lost some of the anger problems.

I haven't written as much because I've been busy doing extra holiday related things. Plus, my work has been busier because one person is on medical leave and at the same time, my department has taken on some new job responsibilities. There's also some weirdness going on at work, but I'm really not going to worry about it or think about it at this point. I've got more fun things to think about.

Hope that you guys are all doing ok. If the kids get to bed earlier tonight, I'll catch up on reading your blogs. :)

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

I am so glad you are doing better! My niece starting taking meds recently and said the EXACT same thing about her 5 year old (my beloved Wyatt) and how her mood change has helped his behavior. This is awesome!

ChristyTN said...

Barbara, I'm glad that your niece is getting help too. It really makes such a difference. MG's behavior has been so much better because my behavior has improved. :) It's a good thing.