Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Today: The TEST

Today was the test. I didn't get depressed even though the day went like this-

1. MG woke up on an off starting at 3:30 AM with non-stop coughing.

2. I got the kids dressed to take MG to preschool even though she was sick...because I had to drop off some items to their Christmas party.

3. After that, I was going to drive the kids to McDonald's for breakfast. As we were stopped at a light, MB barfed all over himself and his carseat. I kept my cool & parked and changed him since I try to always carry an extra set of clothes-whew!

4. This evening we looked at our electric bill & since it was snowy on that day, the meter reader didn't come out and they estimated it. Uh, they charged us $100 extra with there crappy estimate! We're conservative with our heat & I know that we didn't use that much more, so we get to argue about that tomorrow. GRR...this is almost what made me lose it today. I was very good about keeping my cool all day until this. Sigh...It does feel better to get it off my chest.

No comments: