Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Fun and Funny this Christmas

Since it's been not so fun for us and the kids since they're sick right now, I wanted to share a few fun things that we did and a couple of funny things that happened.

A couple of weeks ago, MG went to a gingerbread house making program at the library. She had such a good time. She would not let me help her, and insisted on doing it all herself.
Photobucket

When the kids were first getting sick, I took them out Christmas shopping with me. I was a little stressed out when I bought a cd set for my father-in-law. When I got home, I discovered that I had bought him this Country Songs cd set. I really didn't mean to get love songs. :) You would think that I would notice the pink case and the words LOVE SONGS in bold on the front...duh!
Photobucket

The funniest thing that happened while the kids have been sick took place last night when I was half asleep. Someone was whining at the bedside. I immediately thought that it was one of the kids with a fever, so I put my hand on his forehead to see how hot he was. It was a fuzzy forehead... it was my cat Abner!

Despite the kids being sick, there have been some fun and funny moments. :)

No comments: