Saturday, November 04, 2006

Full Moon Morons and Coffee Bean Poo

Today was an ok work day for me until I talked to an irate customer who was making threatening remarks. It was very odd, so I attribute it to the full moon. I sorted out his problem and he seemed to calm down after that. It was very bizarre, so it's hard to even describe. And I really don't want to talk about work on my blog!

MM laughed when he changed MB's diaper today. All that he had in it was a little tiny poo bean that looked exactly like a coffee bean. I must really be drinking way too much coffee lately to result in my son pooing a coffee bean!

On to more sane topics.... MB learned to do the following things this week! CRAWL, SIT UP UNASSISTED and ROLL A BALL back and forth with MG! We had begun to worry whether he was delayed in doing these things, but he doesn't do things gradually. It's all at once! It's amazing that he has made this giant leap. It all happened within the week. He's also trying to say kitty cat and push. I say "push" when trying to wrestle him into his clothes, so he was trying to say it this morning.

MG has learned her shapes and was identifying them for me today. I was surprised that she even knows diamond and rectangle. Mark really works with her on it. It really goes to show how important reading and books are to learning. She loves books and one in particular about shapes and dogs fascinates her.

I think that I've been a little down because of winter coming. It's not my favorite time of the year, although I do love the holidays. Oh well! I need to find a little sled so that I can pull the kids around in it when it comes a big snow! Having kids makes all kinds of weather more fun, so I'll quit moping about it.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Aww! what a cute little poo that would be.

How fun that he learned all those things this week! I was worried about my son not being able to walk then one day he just stood up and cruised.

Each kid has his own timeline I guess.