Monday, June 26, 2006

Rain Drops Falling on My Head

We're getting some much needed rain here in the Mid-Atlantic, but UGH! Unfortunately the gloomy weather really affects my mood. I still feel like I have to fight off the depression. I really hate it. Sometimes it catches me off guard. I have to always stay prepared to fend it off .

I've been trying to locate a sandbox for our toddler. I've called around to every store in the county that I can think of, but so far no one has any in stock! It's been a little frustrating. Ordering one online sounds easy, but the shipping charges are insane! I'm going to call Toys-R-Us tomorrow to see if they have any left in stock.

I made puppets with Metalgirl today. I was getting ready to draw a circle for a frog head onto green construction paper. She grabbed the pencil from my hand and drew the circle herself! I thought that was pretty good for a two year old! I have to brag on her. She's very artistic and loves it when we make things. Sometimes she will go running to the table saying "Make! Make! Make!"

Well, it's after midnight now so I'd better go to sleep. I know that I will sleep better now after having this time to write. Have a good night!





2 comments:

Linda said...

I was just at ToysRUs last Thursday and they did have sandboxes. Hopefully, they still do.

The rain has been yucky. I was actually going to blog about it today, myself.

Jenn said...

I actually saw them in Toys R us as well, but that's in NJ, sooooo

But good luck!