Sunday, June 04, 2006

Yayee...the Screech of a Teething Baby

Poor unhappy bumpkin is teething big time. It must have hit him full force today. He has been screaming and biting anything that comes near his mouth, so it sounds like this "Yayee!Yayee!Yayee!Yayee!!!!" but much worse. It's giving me a HUGE headache, but it must be really hurting him. I'm taking a break from it right now. Somehow MM has gotten him to calm down, so I'm going to lie low for a little while. I've given the baby some infant tyenol, so hopefully that'll help. I think that when he was trying to eat, it was making the teething pain hurt worse. So whenever I walk back into the room, it reminds him that he's hungry, so he's not a happy little guy right now. Once the tyenol kicks in, hopefully it won't hurt him so much to eat. I'm thankful for this time alone so this crazy mommy won't get any crazier tonight. MM has just yelled out to me that little teether is sleeping now. Thank you thank you MM!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ahhh, teething, I remember that well. Sophia started teething in January and did not get her first tooth until May, so it was many months of unhappiness.