Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Second Birthday!

Photobucket
Tomorrow is my little boy's second birthday! He shares his special day with his grandpa who he calls Pap Pap. :) We were so surprised that he arrived on this day... four weeks before his due date! I didn't get to see him for very long right after he was born. He had to go to the special care nursery and I had to visit him there during that first week. I remember the first time I walked in to the nursery and walked to the side of his crib. He stopped crying and turned his head and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes. It made me laugh out loud because he had the funniest little expression on his cute little face. He continues to be such a funny little guy that keeps me laughing.

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

Wow, two years old already! He sure is a cute and funny little guy, it shows in all his pics. It must have been so hard on you that first week after he was born!

Linda said...

I hope that MB had a wonderful birthday. I remember the week he was born quite well!

ChristyTN said...

Thanks, Barbara. :) That first week was hard. I did get more rest, though, since he wasn't in the room with me! The nurses would call me to come and feed him and I felt like I couldn't get down the halls fast enough to go to him.

Yes, Linda! I bet that you remember that day well! What a surprise for MB to come on such a special birthday day. :) Thank you so much for helping us during that week. You were wonderful!