Monday, October 22, 2007

95% Wonderful

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThere were so many wonderful things about our trip, so I am going to think about those things. Even though the situation at my brother's house upset me, it's sad that I'm dwelling on that when the good things outweigh anything bad. :) It wasn't ALL bad at my brother's house, either. I'm going to write about the good parts, so that I can just let the other things go and forget about it. After all, it was only about 5% bad!

One of the best things was that our kids were so very good on the long drive down to Kentucky! We left on Sunday morning at 6AM. The kids watched the portable DVD player, looked at books, slept, had snacks and we made several stops for potty breaks and food. They did great and did not get too fussy! They were great on the drive back home, too. We were very lucky.

When we were driving through the beautiful mountains of West Virginia, we went through an area that overlooked a huge valley. I saw sky divers parachuting! It was just beautiful. Unfortunately, my camera was not within reach. On our way back home as we drove through the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, I took pictures of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The leaves had started changing to pretty oranges, reds and yellows. MG enjoyed seeing the mountains .

No comments: