Monday, August 20, 2007

No More Poopy Diapers, Please!

Changing diapers hasn't ever grossed me out too much. After almost 3 and 1/2 years of it, you'd think I'd be immune to the gross diaper. Today I barfed on MG's floor by accident, because changing her diaper really made me sick. It happened out of the blue in the middle of changing her BM diaper. (Yeah, she's still resisting that part of potty-training) So I grossed her out, too. She was very upset with me and kept asking why I did that. I explained that changing her diaper made me sick because it (the poop) definitely was one that belonged in the potty. Then I explained how exciting and wonderful it is to flush it away down the toilet as it goes bye bye into a place where we don't see it or smell it. Lovely, huh? Maybe this will make a little dent in the potty training palooza. I don't know... we'll see.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

LOL! I just asked a question about changing diapers on my blog!

It isn't a fun job...I hope your incident inspires MG :)

Linda said...

I am right there with you. Sophia does not want to poop on the potty. It is soooooo gross. I have tried to explain it numerous times. Nicholas is one thing (that is really gross, too), but changing the poop for an almost four year old is getting really old!