Saturday, February 03, 2007

Twilight Zone


Metal Boy slept through the night last night! I do not remember if he has ever slept through the night before...maybe once. So now I feel like we're living in the Twilight Zone.

It didn't end there. Metal Girl refused to go anywhere this morning and went back to bed to rest and read books. MB went back to sleep for an early nap as well. Now I'm a little worried that they may be getting colds. I hope not!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture of me and MB from this morning. He needs a haircut. MG says that he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I hate to cut his hair, though. It has a couple of little curls in the back.

Ah....I hear MB now....waking from the nap. Gotta run!


1 comment:

Bar L. said...

YAY! Finally get to see you! He looks like you!!! Its very sad to cut their hair that first time! Hope this sleeping through the night thing is a new habit!!