Sunday, February 11, 2007



Tomorrow I am going with Metal Girl to her preschool Valentine party to help out. I'm bringing pink milk, pink yogurt and heart shaped cookies. She was very excited to make cards for her teachers and classmates. It's a fun day for treats.

So, do you celebrate Valentine's Day? I did as a child in school. It was fun to make cards for the other kids and to eat chocolates and cookies. During high school, I didn't care too much for it. It was a little depressing if one didn't have a boyfriend when the day rolled around.

Tomorrow, I think that I'll write about my favorite romantic comedy movies in honor of the occasion. This may be a fun Valentine's Day for us! We're expecting snow in the forecast.... possibly a big one! It's supposed to start tomorrow night and last through Wednesday! We'll see. I'll post a picture of it. We have a new sled to pull the kids around in, but I don't know if we'll be doing that if we get more than a few inches. :) If it does snow, it also needs to be just enough to close work. I need a snow day!


No comments: