Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Last night I stayed up writing in my journal about my new year's resolutions. Well, my main resolution is to start an exercise program tonight. Oh joy! I've really been making excuses about not having time to exercise alone. I do have about two or three hours of free time every night after the kids go to bed. That's plenty of time to exercise. I really don't want anyone to see me doing it because I'm not all that coordinated, so this will be the perfect thing for me. I know that this will only help me, so tonight's the night!! I'm not going to make any other resolutions because this is a really big one for me. There are definitely other areas in my life that I need to improve, but I think that this is the most important one.

3 comments:

Bar L. said...

I can relate to the lack of coordination thing. What are you going to do for your exercise? I prefer walking have been riding my ex. bike lately which is much more convenient. I have to stay motivated, thats the hard part! (are we allowed to reward ourselves with chocolate and/or ice cream if we work out?)

Linda said...

I know that I need to excercise, too. It is too cold to go for a walk. I got a six month membership to Curves for Christmas. Now I just need to make the time for it.

Good luck!!!

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

and it's the toughest one of all! I was doing well with vigorous walking at a park in town and then the weather turned...if not for a vicious stomach virus I had, I would've gained everything I lost...exercise is so tough