Sunday, January 07, 2007

Crappy Colds

Metal Mark has been spared so far, but the rest of us have had the worst crappiest colds. I can handle taking care of the kids when they're sick...even at the same time... but it gets harder when I'm sick too. Thank goodness Mark was able to take off early one day from work. Then I was already taking off on Friday to help at Metal Girl's preschool. That's when I got really sick with the cold. Last night was a blessing because Metal Boy slept through the night. Then he was hungry at 6:30am but went right back to sleep after that!!!! Boy, that was some much needed sleep.

Metal Boy will turn 1 on Tuesday!!!! He shares his birthday with his grandfather "Pap-pap". It's hard to believe that this past year has flown by so fast!

1 comment:

Mike said...

My wife adn I just competed one of those "all of us sick" times. I sucks.