Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No News is Good News

I've made it without looking at any major news web sites today. It probably helps that we weren't at home. Today was MG's trip with her preschool to the zoo. MM took off from work and we all went. It was fun, although I was walking around like a zombie. MB got me up four times last night!

Here is a positive news web site that I just found today. I'm going to read it for a change. It's www.happynews.com. I do like knowing what's going on in the world, but it's just been overboard on the horrible things, and I got extremely sad about it. Most news sites do not report many (if any) positive stories.

Well, I think it's time to break out the baby motrin for MB. I've tried baby tyenol and orajel, but neither seems to be strong enough (or last long enough) for a kid who is getting all of his teeth at the same time! I feel bad that the teething hurts so much, but also feel sorry for myself feeling exhausted all of the time. Sleep, sleep, sleep....oh how I love thee.

No comments: