Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cleaning the House

I had company today, so I got up at 7am this morning to clean the house. The carpet had to be steam-cleaned because it had spit up stains all over it...very lovely. MB has been spitting up more with the teething. I cleaned only the living room and kitchen, but that was enough to wear me out for the rest of the day. I still have a problem with lack of energy. I know deep down that regular exercise would help me, but I have yet to get started. I think that I'm going to have to get a few exercise dvds to get me going and give me a way to start without leaving the house. Sigh.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Hey Christy, you probably get tons of exercise just by being a mom, but I know what you mean...its that dedicated time to working out that makes a differnece. I ended up doing the same thing when my son was little and was surprised at how much I enjoyed getting a good work out at home with a DVD. The hard part was picking one - there are so many out there! I went to Amazon and read the reviews on them till I found one that sounded good for my needs. Good luck!