Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Goin to see the trains

We're going to take a second trip to Strasburg and Lancaster to see the trains in a few days. MG remembers our first trip and talks about it all the time. One day last week we needed to go to the grocery store, and I made the mistake of saying "We're going on a quick trip." She thought that we were going to see the trains right then! Now I've started liking trains a lot too.

I've made a few changes to try to help MB through his teething extravaganza. I've been giving him orajel during the day unless it's very bad. Then I give him infant tyenol. Then, at night I have to give him infant motrin since it lasts eight hours. Linda brought to my attention that he may need protein added to his diet. I've done that too. The combination of things is working. He got me up only once last night! For the past 5 weeks he has been getting me up at least 3 times a night. Three of his teeth have just poked through at the same time, and he's working on another. Poor kid.


2 comments:

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

have fun up there, C! poor Metalkids!

Bar L. said...

Oh, teething time can be very hard on the baby and the mom...it's hard seeing them in pain! I hope he feels better soon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!