Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baby Gear

Well, I finally broke down and ordered a double jogger stroller for our little beebops. I have spent the most money on our collection of strollers. We have a Bob Jogger Stroller for our toddler, and we've really got our money's worth out of it. Mark and I constantly used it to walk out on the gravel road that we live on. It's great! I've ordered the exact same stroller, except it's a two-seater. I've tried taking them out in the other double stroller we have, but it just doesn't work well on the rough road...it's more of a mall stroller. I want to safely take go out on real walks to get exercise. I will count this as my Mother's day and birthday present combined!!

I've also ordered the Bumbo seat for the baby. I kept seeing pictures of it on Ash's blog with her little one happily playing in it. It looks so comfy and seems to be a great way for a baby to strengthen his muscles for learning how to sit. I can't wait till it gets here!

Mark gets so irritated with me because I debate and debate about ordering baby items (because of the price), but I always end up ordering it anyway. I heavily research the item before I buy it...I don't know why I'm obsessive about doing that. Mark says just order it already! I do feel good about this though.

Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Yay for the bumbo! and I'm glad he likes it. We've even taken Toby to a restaurant to sit in one on the table b/c he has already outgrown the infant carrier but leans over too much in the restaurant highchair.

I'm the same way with the baby items, research and research and by the time I order, Toby will have almost outgrown it! I like the "research trips" to babies r us though to play with everything!