Sunday, May 28, 2006

Me, Most of the Time


It's hard to read the little notes above, so here it is again... this is me most days!!

Frizzy hair falling out everywhere

Wearing horrible tent-like pink shirt because it's the only one that fits

Bag of stinky diapers

Achy feet

Spit up stain on all shirts

Often carrying a wipey...good for wiping faces, bottoms, spills, baby spit- ups, and myself if I haven't had a shower

Blue jean cropped pants with stretch to suck in my post pregnancy tummy

No time to shave horrible hairy legs

Very attractive, hmmmm???

1 comment:

Linda said...

I don't have quite the same things as you do, however they are close. Ah the joys of baby wipes. I actually even used them to dust my dashboard in my car. Just thought I would pass along another use to you!!!

Have a good Memorial Day!