Monday, April 10, 2006

Easter Week

I have time for a quick post before going in to work this morning! This is my second week back, and I feel much better. Working Saturday was extra difficult because that's my one full day of working. I was so busy and felt pretty exhausted at the end of the day. After my first baby, I worked full time for several months. I don't know how I did it!

Happy Easter week! I'm excited because this will be our daughter's first time coloring eggs. We've been watching the Snoopy Easter cartoon, so she thinks that the Easter Beagle is going to come on Sunday morning. I'm planning on giving her a special baby doll dressed in a bunny outfit. I thought she might like to have her own baby.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sophia is getting excited, too! She is dying eggs tomorrow and has a few egg hunts over the next few days. Happy Easter to you guys!