Monday, April 17, 2006

A Big Stinky Easter Diaper

For Easter, I gave my daughter a very special baby doll. It is a Madame Alexander Huggums doll dressed in a rabbit outfit. She hasn't been very interested in the dolls that she already has, but I thought she might like one "disguised" as a rabbit. She wasn't fooled for a moment. She took one look at it and said with disgust "no like". Then she stuck it back in the box and sat on the lid! This is the first time she has actually expressed dislike of a new toy. I should have known better! I guess I'll have to indulge my little tomboy and let her play with all the trains, planes, cars and trucks that she loves!

Our baby boy didn't feel good on Easter day. Sorry to be gross, but he hadn't had a poop in four days! He was a very unhappy little guy all day... really howling with discomfort. We didn't go to church because of it, and it went on like this all day. I was so worried because he had suddenly stopped for so many days! He finally went, and we were all relieved... and I was actually rejoicing to change a big nasty stinky diaper. So that was my present for Easter... a big stinky baby diaper.

No comments: