Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Overwhelmed

Do you ever just feel overwhelmed, and it makes you just want to crawl under the covers and sleep? I feel that way today. I didn't sleep good last night, and then the kids got me up an hour earlier than normal. Then MG was feeling sick while MB was having teething pains, so that was stressful right at lunchtime. I've put off the cat situation, which is not good. They will multiply quickly like Tribbles if I'm not careful. One of the female kitties has bite marks on her neck...not a good sign. I've been depressed reading about the college murders. And about Mark's supervisor dying. And the cold not-so-Springlike weather. Cold and crappy.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

it's been a crappy week to put it bluntly. Sorry to hear your feel this way, I know the feeling well. The good thing is - it always passes. The bad thing is, it's no fun to be in the midst of it.

Wish I could help in some way.

Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

yes, I just worked 13.5 hours today and 13 yesterday, so I've been very overwhelmed...Metal Mark told me about the kitty saga...hope that works out