Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back to Work

This coming Monday is my first day back to work after twelve weeks of maternity leave. I don't feel ready to go back! It really isn't a bad job, and I really like the people that I work with. It's part time, so it doesn't make sense that I'm dreading it.

Neither child took a nap today! It was so warm and beautiful, so I took them both on a walk. I think that the baby is going through a growth spurt. He wanted to do nothing but eat all day and was very alert. He sleeps almost all the way through the night now, but wakes me up around 5 am every morning to eat. Instead of crying to wake me, I hear him kicking and making cooing noises. When I peek into his crib, he sees me and grins from ear to ear. He's a charmer.

I'm so tired tonight, so I'd better get to bed. I hope that I don't have this weird recurring dream that I've been having. I keep dreaming that we're being attacked by aliens from outer space. I don't really believe in aliens, but they keep showing up in my dream! I hate it when I dream that I'm running around or being chased. My body ends up feeling like it really did all that when I wake up in the morning. I think I've dreamed about the aliens every night this week!!

No comments: