Wednesday, October 15, 2008

That's Called Being a Mom

How can I become more energetic? I feel so tired and sometimes get mopey and lazy. I really don't like this about myself. Would exercise help? I've talked to my friends and even my doctor about feeling tired all the time and they all basically say "That's part of being a Mom". Really? Should I really be THIS tired ALL the time? And should I be up at this hour at 12:30 AM? There's part of my problem. I really should do the following and see if this will help. Go to bed by 10:30PM. Do some form of exercise each morning even if it's only 15 minutes. Those are the main things that I can think of. Seems simple enough. I've also just got over a really horrible cold that made me cough alot, so I didn't feel like exercising at all during that.

No comments: