Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Positive Thinking=Motivation... ABSOLUTELY!

I really want to be worry free. Worrying always leads to depression in my case. Maybe worrying makes some people take action, but not with me. It makes me depressed and binds me. I just want to cut loose from worrying and let it go.... through prayer, exercise, whatever. When I'm not worried about our money situation, my hubby gets mad at me. He thinks that I'm ignoring the situation. I don't know what to do about this. I don't want to worry since worrying ALWAYS leads to me being depressed. I will not worry about this. I WILL NOT!!!!! Positive thinking is really what motivates me. I HAVE to be positive to be motivated to do something!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Maybe it's not really a wise way to say I will NOT, because the brain does not know what NOT means. This is a piece of information that I got from www.prosperity-inside.com. There they explain that the brain automatically thinks positive. But if you tell him NOT to do something, then it does not have any other chance to FIRST DO what it actually should, in order to LATER NEGATE it.

So if you wanna think positive then say I AM positive instead of saying I am NOT negative. Do you see the tiny difference??

ChristyTN said...

Anna, I'm trying to wrap my mind around that. :-) Hmmm...I really shouldn't be using a negative to insist that I'm going to be positive. There's a conflict there, isn't there?

It's funny because I alway try not to say "Do not ________" to my kids because it alway seems to make them do exactly what I said not to do!!