Friday, July 20, 2007

July 4th at the Zoo

I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago. Here are a couple of pictures from our July 4th outing. We visited our favorite zoo. I really love going to this particular zoo. It's so shady and wooded and just a beautiful, relaxing place. You get to be closer to the animals there than at some of the bigger zoos. MG's favorite animals are the lizards! What's your favorite zoo animal? And when was the last time you visited the zoo?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Both your kids look like Mark! Of course, I've seen him a lot more than you in pics so maybe they look just as much like you and I just don't realize it.

How incredibly interesting that MG likes the lizards best!! That is really unusual, good for her for being unique.

My favorite zoo animals are the Jaguars.

I also love the type of zoo you described, we have one sort of near me but its NOT shaded and woodsy, its in the middle of the desert! All the animals there seem to do fine in the heat.

ChristyTN said...

Hi Barbara! MB is all Mark. MG looks like me sometimes, but she sure has Mark's face expressions...especially in this picture! She has his smile. It is interesting that she likes lizards. She likes snakes, too. Her favorite toys are a crocodile and a lizard. I'm just waiting for the day that she asks for a real one to take care of! :)