Sunday, July 08, 2007

It really bugs me that blogger is doing this malfunction that doesn't allow me to put in a title! Argh! I wanted to write about bad customer service because I got mad at a hair stylist who was extremely rude to me today. It really doesn't happen very often, so I always get caught off guard when it does. Since I always try to be nice to everyone, it really makes me upset when I get someone being a turd. I never tell a rude person off because I'm never ever expecting to be mistreated. So you guys get to hear about it. I think that if someone was being mean to my family, then my claws would come out, and I wouldn't just stand there and take it. Oh, well. My job involves customer service, and I know that I'm always nice to my customers no matter what mood I'm in personally. Do you guys have any bad customer service stories? I hope that Mark will write about his crazy experience with a cashier at Target. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Before I left my job to be at home with my kids, I too, did customer service. I loved dealing with rude customers. I got a sense of satisfaction in calming down an irate customer. I will think about the rude service question and get back if I think about a good one.l