Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It really was a fun Christmas eve getting ready for Santa. MG got carrots and cookies ready for the reindeer and Santa. She insisted on carrying the plates over to the little table by the Christmas tree.... all the while tripping along in her Elmo slippers. I think that she had as much fun getting ready for Santa as finding the gifts under the tree this morning.

It was a nice Christmas. It feels like it's going by too fast, though. I'm truly dreading going back to work. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble enjoying my job right now, but I won't wreck the happy spirit of the holiday by talking about that. But I sure wish that I didn't have these feelings about my work. :( I suppose I'll probably write about it here soon so that I can sort things out and get some objective opinions from you guys.

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! I can just picture MG getting ready for Santa, I loved that too! It always thrilled me that he ate the cookies I left!

Yes, write about your job, I'd love to hear what your thinking.