Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weaning

Yeah, it's definitely time to wean Mr. Mommy Milk Boy. He's started biting me! On top of getting me up several times last night, he topped it all off by biting me as hard as he could! That was a rude awakening. He drinks formula from a sippy cup, so the only problem I anticipate is nighttime feedings. Soon he'll be able to drink whole milk anyway.

I have an early Christmas present. We finally decided to get a digital camera. I really love it. It's so nice to be able to erase pictures that don't turn out good. And then I can print out only the ones that I want. We were a little behind in the times still using our film camera. Although, there still may be occasions where I want to use it.

Well, that's it for me. I have kids waiting for the Mommy Show Entertainment hour. :)

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Oh GOOD! All families need a digital camera!

Hmmm....biting - ouch. Good luck, I know its not always an easy thing to do.

Linda said...

You wean when I am just getting started. It sounds like MB is doing good during the transition, though. Thankfully, Sophia weaned herself at 10 1/2 months, that made my job so easy.