Friday, August 04, 2006

Sick Punkin-head

Our poor little punkin-head MB is sick. He threw up several times last evening, and had a temp of 102. It's always scary to me when your baby is sick. His temp went down after giving him infant tynol. Today he threw up again, but his temp has been below 100. He's sleeping now, but I will go check his temp again soon. The nurse has been called. He's on a diet of Pedia-lite and Mommy's milk for now.

MG was having trouble sleeping last night, so I had to go in and help her get comfortable. She asked me to sing to her. Then she asked about MB. She was worried about him. I explained that he's going to be ok.

I'll try to post some vacation pictures at work on Monday. We have dial-up here, so it's so slow uploading the pictures that it logs out on me in the middle of it! The pictures turned out really cute! You may even get to see what MM looks like! You will not be seeing any of the extreme close-ups of Metal Mommy's lovely red face... lovely pictures that MM took after I'd been in the 100 degree heat!!

By the way, you can get miniature scrap-booking albums at Wal-Mart. MG and I already put together a cute record of our vacation complete with Thomas stickers! It really turned out nice. I wanted her to be able to remember it!

Take care and have a great weekend!!!! Love that it's cooler outside!!!!

No comments: