Monday, May 05, 2008

A Little "Me" Time

I left work early feeling sick today, but instead of going straight home...I took advantage of the time and went and got a haircut. It's been well over a year since I had anything done to my hair! And it's been a long time since I took time to do something for myself, so I thought this would be a good thing for the start of "Mother's Day" week. And I really love my haircut. I had let my hair grow down to the middle of my back and I could do absolutely nothing with it except put it up. Now it's a little below my shoulders and layered. Love it! Now I'll wear it down more often. :-) This little exursion made me feel so much better. Maybe I need a "me" day ever so often.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

where's the pic of your new "do"?

Yes you DO need me time now and then, we all do!

HLiza said...

You go girl!