Friday, April 25, 2008

The Good Things

The kids did wonderfully using the potty this week. Hurrah! This is a huge deal for us. I guess we've been using alot of potty talk lately. MB was looking at a bulldozer dump truck book and he pointed at a pile of dirt in the picture and asked,"Dat poop?" He was so serious.

As you know, I was spoiled getting to work from home 90 % of my work time. That suddenly changed and now I have to go into work 100% of my work time. I realized a blessing in this today because it occurred to me to use my breaks for exercise! I also get time to talk to other adults and coworkers. I was very depressed about the situation a few weeks ago, but now I realize that it's good to have some time away from home. It's just 22 hours per week, so it's still a good thing for me right now. I admit that I'm feeling a bit happier getting to be more social and getting out of the house.

The lovely weather has lifted my spirits, too. Spring is my favorite time of the year, and it's been an especially beautiful one here. The flowers are blooming everywhere. I love it!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Darn, I had a comment here but it disappeared.

I am glad that the kids are doing so well with potty training!!! And the job situations sounds good too, keep up the good attitude :)

ChristyTN said...

Thanks, Barbara! :)