Saturday, March 08, 2008

March Madness

March has been so busy. I've been trying to pick a new preschool for my daughter since her current school is closing this year. Closeness in location is important, so I may have it narrowed down to two. I've also been working on potty training the kids which makes things a little busier. We're continuing to have problems with the older one!!! I'm not sure what the problem is there. I've been taking care of an injured cat. Plus, I used to telecommute 4 days per week, so I USED to have extra time here and there to get chores done. Now I'm going in to work, so those extra bits of time were taken away.

Poor Jasper (our injured cat). I took him back to the vet for his check-up, and he has reinfected the wound on his front right leg by licking it. Now he has to wear one of those collars that prevents him from cleaning himself. It looks like a lamp shade. He is not happy, although I can flip the collar back since it's flexible to allow him to clean himself a little. It's made him sad. He has to take antibiotics, have his wound cleaned and medicated with ointment several times per day. I have to say that he is the most easy-going cat I've ever met and lets me give him the medicine! Our other cats are crazy, and I usually get scratched! He is super nice.

I haven't felt depressed really, just more stressed! :-)

No comments: