Saturday, March 07, 2009

Ups and Downs

I've been busy with fb and other things, so I haven't written here for a while. (sorry) I've felt just a little unmotivated and droopy lately, but I think that the Winter weather has had a lot to do with that. Today was beautiful and our first Spring-like day in ages, but I had to work today which kind of stunk and put me in a sour mood. I'm thankful to have a job, but I had a little Spring fever today and needed to get out and soak in some sunshine. Well, I have to be happy that Spring is almost here and that's my favorite of all seasons. My daughter's 5th birthday is coming up this week and I also register her for kindergarten. :-) I also took off from work on her birthday. Woo-hoo!

Please remind me that no matter how good it smells and how good it tastes, I really should never ever drink coffee in the evening. I love it, but look at me. I'm up at 12:42 AM, and I'm still not even a little bit sleepy! Ah, me.

1 comment:

HLiza said...

I once drink coffee to keep me awake when I drive but I found that it makes my skin dry and it is full of calories. So, now I'm giving it a miss. It won't be easy if you're really a coffee lover. Just maybe you can take less frequent. I wish I know how spring feels..