Friday, August 01, 2008

Tea Party Breakfast

These are pics of my kids having a tea party breakfast yesterday morning. See the uninvited guest? :-) Mr. Jasper our cat was so interested , so it looks like he's having his tea too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've been going out almost every day making for a busy summer. It's challenging finding low cost and free activities, but I have to since things have gotten so expensive! We have managed to have fun going to free events at the library and to parks to play.

My job has been ok although my department is moving to a different location that will be a longer drive for me. We're moving to a beautiful area in a small town, so it will be a nice atmosphere at least. Also, our new office will have a window!

Ah! Being busy with alot of things to accomplish makes me feel a little panicky. I need to sit down and make a list of things that have to be done or I will be so overwhelmed and inefficient.

2 comments:

HLiza said...

Wonderful tea party! He he..kids and imagination..they're such amazing people.

Bar L. said...

Your kids are getting so big! Especially MGirl! How fun, I miss tea parties.


(I was really missing my cat last night...we still have three but he was so special)