Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Anyway!

This week started out all icky. First Mark was sick with a head cold that seemed almost flulike while the kids had a stomach virus. Then I got BOTH sicknesses at the same time! I have never felt so shitty... or at least I haven't in a long time. My ears were affected, so I was dizzy and could hardly stand up & I was throwing up. It really was awful, and I haven't handled it very well. It's hard to take care of sick kids when you feel like crap yourself. I am thankful that we have a swingset for the kids now. I was able to get them in the backyard to play while I sat down to watch them. Now the kids are getting the head cold part of being sick. I've been sick since Wednesday and am just now feeling quite a bit better physically. Unfortunately, I must have barfed up my depression medication, because I feel unusually sad. I think that's all it is, though, so I may feel back to normal tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

Even though Mark was sick, he fixed dinner tonight and he took off early a day or two from work to help me. I am thankful for him. He is a good husband and father. He puts up with alot from a sick crazy acting wife. I hope that we are feeling better tomorrow so that we can go celebrate father's day.

No comments: